Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Very Beginning.

So first things first, the list:

1. create a blog
2. go swimming
3. eat a meal once a day
4. learn something deadly on the drums
5. spend time in Co. C.
6. make white sauce
7. go to a play
8. read 'The Secret History' by Donna Tartt
9. make a shirt that N'll be jealous of (of which N'll be jealous)
10. write to someone famous (or less so) that I think is great, just to tell them that I think they're great
11. climb a mountain (or something mountainesque)
12. save all my lovin'
13. have tea in B&Coco on my own and read or write or whatever
14. paint my toenails a crazy colour that reminds me of N
15. get a new hat as sexy as my old one
16. tell the bike shop N is away

Some things'll prove to be harder than the first, my old hat was pretty damn sexy. But I will try my damnedest for you, N.

Yours, etc.


K

PS 7975 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment